The Area's Most Trusted Asbestos Abatement and Mold Removal CompanyAce Environmental Management Inc. is a full-service environmental consulting company offering abatement services for residential and commercial buildings. We have expertise in providing remediation from mold contamination, asbestos and lead. We offer a wide range of hazardous waste management and abatement services requiring complex solutions to meet existing federal, state and local regulations.
Our technicians are highly knowledgeable and have all the experience, tools and technology needed for your project. If you are in need of professional asbestos or lead removal, contact us today for a free estimate and we will have a team of experienced technicians, inspectors and office personnel that is ready to assist you in any removal project you may have.
Ace Environmental Management Inc. is a State of California licensed “A” General Engineering Contractor. Call our specialists at (530) 777-0585 to achieve sustainable long-term solutions.
Why Choose Us?
- In Business Since 2006
- Environmentally Safe Products
- Knowledgeable Staff
Ace Environmental Management Inc. is licensed by the State of California, bonded and insured specifically for the services we offer. Ace Environmental Management Inc. is dedicated to providing project management, specialized equipment and trained and experience personnel to complete your project in a safe and efficient manner within your budget.
Who We Are:
Major Geiger, President of Ace Environmental Management Inc. brings over 25 years of environmental management experience with a full range of project management experience. Ace Environmental Management Inc. also provides management and disposal options for Clients obligated to meet strict compliance requirements for large and small generators of hazardous waste including industrial processed waste, municipalities, and small business owners.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Class “A” General Engineering (License # 867782)
- C-21 Demolition and Moving License
- Hazardous Substances Removal Certification
- Asbestos Abatement Certification (DOSH Registration# 914)
- State-Certified Lead Abatement Supervisor/Project Monitor (ID# 23565)
- Federal, Certified Lead Renovator (R-1-18717-11-06900)
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm (NAT-118276-1)
- National Association of Mold Professionals (NAMP) Certified Mold Remediation and Inspection